From: public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christophe Strobbe
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 12:06 PM
To: public-wcag-teama@w3.org
Subject: RE: Failure due to generating markup using document.write() or ...

At 18:45 24/04/2006, you wrote:

>So you are suggesting that we REMOVE the failure?
>
>(did we accept this one at a meeting?)

We said: "accept with edits (Team A to confirm w/ Cynthia and Yvette wrt
comments on using these in an accessible way)".
Cynthia said that testing with document.write in different browsers and with
different AT didn't reveal problems,  at least if the HTML that is inserted
is well-formed and semantically correct.
At this moment, I don't know how to turn this into a failure for 4.1.2 (and
the way it is currently written is closer to 4.1.1), so I don't know how to
move forward with this.

Regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Document Architectures Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - 3001 Leuven-Heverlee -