Re: Guideline 3.2 - wiki

Hi Gez,

Thanks for the feedback. Creating wiki pages for each guide doc draft
was exactly what I was hoping we could do. I have created a guide doc
page for level 1 SC1 at
<http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_3.2_L1_SC1>
based on your draft.

Will be working on other pages shortly based on the guide doc drafts
that have been posted to the list so far.

-Ben