Re: Guideline 3.2 - wiki

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:55:12 +0100
To: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: public-wcag-teama@w3.org

Hi Ben,

> FYI, I've created a page on the wiki to track team a's progress at
> <http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Guideline_3.2>.

The wiki is a great idea, as it makes it a lot easier to keep track of
changes, and see all comments in perspective.

> Following each success criterion, I've included links to each of the
> guide doc drafts we've received so far. For those that were sent via
> email, I've linked to the team a list archives.

Would it be worth having each of the guide docs as a wiki entry, also
linked from this page? If it is, would you mind creating a new page
for each of us, as I couldn't work out how to do that?

Thank you for setting up the wiki, I think it's going to make it a lot
easier to follow progress.

Best regards,

Gez

--