W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wcag-teama@w3.org > September 2005

RE:WCAG Team A Agenda 20 September, 2005

From: Bruno von Niman \(ANEC W3C\) <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:41:47 +0200
To: "'public-wcag-teama'" <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E1EI234-0006MK-7e@maggie.w3.org>



Regrets,
I'm in Salzburg, Austria, co-chairinf the Mobile HCI conference all week,
Bruno von Niman
ANEC W3C Rep

> 
> 20 September 2005 Meeting Information (WCAG Team A)
> Time: 18:00 UTC, 8 PM Central Europe, 2 PM Eastern US, 1 PM Central US,

> 11 AM Pacific US
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode: 92242# (WCAGA)

> IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wcag-teama
> 
> 
>     Agenda

> 
>    1. Gez's proposal for a SC on remote scripting
>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0039.html>
>       [1]
>    2. Neil's draft guide doc for L2 SC3
>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0043.html>
>       [2]

>    3. Chris's post on tests for 3.2
>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0024.html> 
>       [3]
>    4. Proposals from Gez regarding definitions for "focus" and "change
>       in context" vs. "change in context"
>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0045.html>
>       [4]
>    5. Next steps
> 
> 
>     Action Items
> 
>     * *ACTION: *Everyone. Continue work on guide docs and techniques for
>       each SC. 
>     * *ACTION:* Team A will look at better words than "complete" and
>       "main" [5]
>       <http://www.w3.org/2005/09/15-wai-wcag-minutes.html#action02> 
>     * *ACTION:* Sofia to look at concerns about removing "user agent
>       user interface controls" [6]
>       <http://www.w3.org/2005/09/15-wai-wcag-minutes.html#action01> 
>     * *ACTION:* Alex draft guide doc for L3 SC1 [7]
>       <http://www.w3.org/2005/09/08-wcag-teama-minutes.html#action03> 
>     * *ACTION:* david draft guide doc for L2 SC4 [8]
>       <http://www.w3.org/2005/09/08-wcag-teama-minutes.html#action08>
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> -Gregg and Ben
> 
> [1] 
> /<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0039.html>
> /[2] 
>
/<//http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0043.html/
/>
> /[3] 
>
/<//http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0024.html/
/>
> /[4] 
> /<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teama/2005Sep/0045.html>
> /[5] /<//http://www.w3.org/2005/09/15-wai-wcag-minutes.html#action02//>
> /[6] /<//http://www.w3.org/2005/09/15-wai-wcag-minutes.html#action01//>
> /[7] /<//http://www.w3.org/2005/09/08-wcag-teama-minutes.html#action03//>
> /[8] /<//http://www.w3.org/2005/09/08-wcag-teama-minutes.html#action08//>
> 
> /--
> Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
> Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu>
> 
> 
Received on Wednesday, 21 September 2005 10:42:06 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:54:12 UTC