Rough draft for 3.2 L2SC3

From: Neil Soiffer <neils@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:45:44 -0700
To: <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>
My apologies for not getting this sent sooner.  My company added SPF (anti-spam relay software) and apparently the W3C makes use of this... and my email configuration is getting blocked.  Hopefully, I'll find a solution that doesn't involve using webmail...

Attached is my (belated) rough draft for  level 2 SC3.  As I stated when I
took this on, I'm not very knowledgable in this area and the draft is based
on what I could find in previous discussions and searching of related
documents.  I will be traveling starting Wednesday and because my laptop
seems dead, I will likely be out of email contact until the weekend.  Feel
free to dice and slice as the group feels fit.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
neils@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~