Re: FW: combining 3.2 L3 SC1 and L2 SC3

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

> OK
> Here goes
>
> Combined form is...
>
> 3.2 L2 SC3.  Components that have the same functionality in multiple
> delivery units within a set of delivery units are labeled consistently and
> have consistent text alternatives (if any).
> (Guide to 3.2 L2 SC3)

Looks pretty good. Do we need to include "and have consistent text
alternatives (if any)."? I'm not sure we need to make any changes to the
SC.

We can clarify in the guide doc that the use of consistent text
alternatives is how you'd meet this for functional non-text content if
need be (ex. situation a: text-based components; situation b: non-text
components).

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>