FW: Excerpts from the NBA Tape Recording Manual

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:47:41 -0500
To: <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>

For our docs

Gregg

 -- ------------------------------
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison

-----Original Message-----
From: PDF-Access [mailto:PDF-ACCESS@LISTSERV.AIIM.ORG] On Behalf Of Bailey,
Bruce
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 10:35 AM
To: PDF-ACCESS@LISTSERV.AIIM.ORG
Subject: Excerpts from the NBA Tape Recording Manual

At the last meeting the question came up regarding guidance for writing good
textual equivalents for non-trivial images.  The best resource I have seen
for this is the instruction provided by the National Braille Association
Tape Recording Manual which the WAI folks have kindly made available.  The
link fails my "show me how to get there" test as I could only find this by
Googling.
http://www.w3.org/2000/08/nba-manual/