[wbs] response to 'Approval for publication of WCAG-EM 1.0 as a W3C Working Group Note'

From: Bim Egan via WBS Mailer <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:18:01 +0000
To: public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org,shadi@w3.org,e.velleman@accessibility.nl
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Approval for
publication of WCAG-EM 1.0 as a W3C Working Group Note' (public) for Bim
Egan.

> ---------------------------------
> Abstract
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Introduction
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Using This Methodology
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Scope of Applicability
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 1: Define the Evaluation Scope
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 2: Explore the Target Website
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 3: Select a Representative Sample
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 4: Audit the Selected Sample
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 5: Report the Evaluation Findings
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Remaing Comments
> ----
> Provide any remaining comments that you may have.

Comments:
This is a phenomenal piece of collaborative work, it is a huge step toward
harmonized and comparable web accessibility evaluations.

> These answers were last modified on 27 June 2014 at 12:16:34 U.T.C.
> by Bim Egan

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20140623/ until 2014-06-30.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer