Fwd: RE: Call for Review: Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM)

Forwarding with Permission.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Call for Review: Website Accessibility Conformance
Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:17:21 +0000
From: Jason Kiss <Jason.Kiss@dia.govt.nz>
To: 'Shadi Abou-Zahra' <shadi@w3.org>, 'Eric Velleman'
<E.Velleman@bartimeus.nl>
CC: 'Jason Kiss' <jason@accessibleculture.org>, 'Britta Offergeld'
<boffergeld@rnzfb.org.nz>

Hi Shadi, Eric,

Thanks again for the opportunity to provide feedback on WCAG-EM after
the original deadline.

Please find attached some feedback from the NZ Government Web Standards
Group. We hope it helps.

There is generally quite a bit of excitement and appreciation among the
Group regarding the methodology document, and we look forward to seeing
it proceed to the next stage in the process.

If you have any questions about the feedback, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jason

Jason Kiss
Senior Advisor - Digital Engagement
Government Information Services
Information and Knowledge Services
The Department of Internal Affairs - Te Tari Taiwhenua
Direct Dial: +64 (04) 462 0332
Extension: 3732
Email: jason.kiss@dia.govt.nz
http://www.dia.govt.nz