Comments of Association BrailleNet and experts on Appendix C

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:17:15 +0200
To: public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Hello,
Here is another comment in response to the reviewer note for Appendix C
in the WCAG-EM document.
"[Review Note: This section will be updated to better align it with the
guidance in Step 5: Report the Evaluation Findings, in particular to
make it more useful in situations where no conformance claims are being
made. Feedback on this section is particularly welcome.]"
It is difficult to give feedback on this section as there is no real
report on a real website. As we said, in our previous comments, an
example of real reports would be really useful.
Best
Sylvie
--
Sylvie Duchateau