RE: [EXT] Re: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 18 July

Regrets from me as well. Had a conflicting meeting pop up.

-Trevor

From: Moe Kraft <maureen_kraft@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:18 AM
To: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: [EXT] Re: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 18 July

Regrets for today.

Moe

________________________________
Maureen Kraft
Early Professional Development Manager, IBM Developer JumpStart Prorgam<http://ibm.biz/devjumpstart>
Littleton, MA / tel: 978-899-3114

… to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

[Inactive hide details for "Mary Jo Mueller" ---07/15/2019 11:59:32 AM---Hi everyone! See the agenda below for this week's meeti]"Mary Jo Mueller" ---07/15/2019 11:59:32 AM---Hi everyone! See the agenda below for this week's meeting. FYI, I will not be attending