Fw: Silver prototype exercises for AG Facilitators call on 7 November

Had talked about sending this but neglected to do so.  See attached email
about the Silver work.  If you have cycles (outside of working on ACT TF
work which takes priority for now) please take a look at this.  The Silver
TF is looking for feedback, preferably by the end of 2018.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams
----- Forwarded by Mary Jo Mueller/Austin/IBM on 11/16/2018 12:18 PM -----