From: Katherine Eng <eng@access-board.gov>
Date: Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 00:36
To: Alistair Garrison <alistair.garrison@levelaccess.com>, Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: RE: DHS 508 Trusted Tester

Hi Alistair,

We still have some items to get through, but we should have a draft test process by end of this month, if not sooner.

We were using github for our earlier work, but we haven’t lately. I’ll see about getting the latest up on github and will let you know when it’s available.

Thanks for your interest!
Kathy Eng

(202) 272-0013