[CANCELLED] Re: ACT Meeting agenda 4 September

Hi everyone,
In that case I'm canceling today's call. I hadn't anticipated Alistair or
the SiteImprove team skipping, and with IBM off too that doesn't leave
much. I'm going to be off for the next two weeks, but Shadi and Mary Jo
will be there so those meetings will continue as scheduled.

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG