From: Romain <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 14:00
To: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-wcag-act@w3.org" <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Correction: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 16 November

Regrets, last minute conflict (sigh. I'll try to follow on IRC or catchup with the minutes).

Best,
Romain.

On 13 Nov 2017, at 17:33, Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com<mailto:maryjom@us.ibm.com>> wrote:

Resending with the text for the meeting day/time change corrected.  Thanks Romain for bringing it to my attention.  Copy/paste got me again.

Hello everyone!

The ACT TF will be meeting on Thursday at 15:00 Central European Time (Length: up to 60 minutes). See:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT-TF&iso=20171116T15&p1=16&ah=1

- Availability for ACT TF Teleconferences - https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/availability/

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/Scribe_Rotation_List

IRC: http://irc.w3.org?channels=#wcag-act<http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#wcag-act>  (port: 6665 channel #wcag-act)

Agenda:
- Issue 109 - Input types are much too specific and lead to confusion
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/109

- Discuss the Review Process workflow
   https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/ACT_Review_Process

- Issue 140 - Allow for alternative structure in ATT
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/140

- Issue 141 - Discussion on possibly allowing for meta-rules
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/141

Teleconference information (both webex and dial-in):
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/telco/

Best regards,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 1-512-286-9698 | Tie line: 363-9698
E-mail: maryjom@us.ibm.com<mailto:maryjom@us.ibm.com>

Search for accessibility answers<http://ibmac204.austin.ibm.com/a11y/search.html>

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams