Re: Pooling test case repositories on the wiki

Sorry Alistair for not replying. I missed that part of the email. Upon
first reading it I went and added in some links into the wiki page and
didn't send an email figuring you were following the page and would get
notifications of updates.  Obviously, we have access to IBM rules that are
not open-source and will share knowledge, if not directly the test cases so
did not add them to the list.  I am searching the internet for other
potential candidates and will add what I find there as well.

As for the other email regarding the test case template to follow, I like
the 5 parts of the template (copied below so folks don't have to link over
to your other email).

   1)       Code snippet – element; group of elements; full html element
   contents;
   2)       Provided by (organisation)
   3)       From the test suite of which tool
   4)       Expected outcome – is conforming content; is not conforming
   content (number of expected issues)
   5)       Related WCAG Success Criteria

Wondering if we would need the following in the template:

   Title or short name for the test case

   an optional "Notes" section where any known accessibility support
   limitations, or any other explanations of the test case would be
   documented.

   Related WCAG implementation technique (if it is an example of one)

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams