Re: ACT Framework: 48 Hour Call for Consensus

Alistair,

Since the ACT Framework already went out for the AG WG consideration to
publish, I've entered a new issue #69 for your comment on section 6.2 in
GitHub.

As for the second part - providing real-world examples. Do you mean that we
should have those in the spec, or the rules & test cases that are being
written?  Is this an issue that needs to be opened on the ACT Framework?

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams