From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Date:   02/22/2017 01:12 PM
Subject:        ACT Framework complete draft

Hi everyone,
I've put together a first draft for review. This has all the latest texts
in it.  https://w3c.github.io/wcag-act/act-framework.html

Our aim is to present this document to the AGWG in 2 weeks, after CSUN. We
have another call tomorrow to discuss the final points. Pleave have a
close look at the document and send any additional comments you might
have. I'll be working with Mary Jo and Moe to get the draft in top shape
in the next week.

Talk tomorrow!

--
Wilco Fiers
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG