Re: WAI interface elements: French translation

Thank you, Stéphane!

I have added the following comments to the yml file to help you and other translators:
- en: 'Search'   # Search box field label
- en: 'Contributor:'   # gender-neutral, singular -- if not in your language, use appropriate alternative, such as plural or 'Contribution'
- en: 'Reviewer' #gender-neutral, singular -- if not in your language, use appropriate alternative, such as plural
- en: 'Translator:'   # gender-neutral, singular -- if not in your language, use appropriate alternative, such as plural or 'Translation'

Feel free to edit the file from:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-website-data/blob/master/translations.yml

Best,
~Shawn