Re: [important] combined RDWG and APA WG charters

> On May 20, 2015, at 10:00, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> Thank you for your quick feedback.
>
> I think you mean section 1.2 "Out of Scope" that says: "Education and evangelization outside of the W3C"? I agree that this may be odd and maybe even contradictory to section 3.2 "Liaisons to External Groups" which says that APA coordinates with external groups as-needed.

These sections merit harmonization. However, I think the selection of formerly RDWG activities for inclusion in the proposed APA charter reflects the internal focus indicated by section 1.2. While I support this in general, we should try to find a home for whatever we regard as the most important work that would otherwise be left out altogether. It seems to me that the accessibility-aware research guidelines are one such case.

Thank you for your compliance.