Re: Research Topics - where to put focus.

Hi All,

I have not participated in group discussions for a while because of maternity leave but I will soon start to attend the meetings again. Here are my five things:

1. Web inclusion (Developing countries)
2. Wearable Web
3. Accessibility of big data on the web
4. Ubiquitous Web (very much related to 2)
5. Authoring and evaluating accessibility at large

Regards,
Yeliz.