Re: Research Topics - where to put focus.

Hi RDWG,

here are my two cents / five topics:

1. Cognitive (web) accessibility
2. Accessible maps and accessible wayfinding
3. Augmented reality
4. User Evaluation Methods for Web Accessibility Evaluation
5. Accessibility of open data / big data

Kind regards
Annika