Re: Fwd: Research Topics - where to put focus.

Unfortunately I can't join today, because of conflicting meetings

Here is my 5 top research topics:

1. Authoring Accessibility (Simple, Authoring Language, Rapid Development.)

2. Web Inclusion (Inclusion, Developing Regions, Internationalization,
Low Income.)

3. Ubiquitous Web Accessibility (Guidelines, Evaluation, Accessible Tools.)

4. Cognitive / emotion / Affective Computing Accessibility  (Not yet
their, I will add soon)

5. Open Research Frameworks (Framework, Open Research, Accessible Tools.)

Best regards,

Yehya