Re: Research Topics - where to put focus.

Hi there,

My top 5 (some of the topics are slightly modified):

1. Web inclusion
2. Web of things or pervasive web or embedded web or physical web or wearable web <ad space> W4A 2015 theme: http://www.w4a.info/2015/</ad space>
3. Access to structured big data on the web: open linked data, tabular data, etc
4. Accessible privacy on the Web
5. Authoring and evaluating accessibility at large

regards

Markel Vigo
University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group

Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org