face-to-face (was: Minutes for Teleconference on 14 May 2014)

Hi Simon,

During the last call it did not seem likely that we would have enough
turn out at the f2f in July. Someone representing Klaus' team and myself
were the only ones confirmed. Yehya can not do Tuesday because of a
conflicting workshop, and Annika is due to arrive on Tuesday. Shawn is
unlikely to attend, and David, Luz, Peter, and Kerstin were not on the
call. So, that does not seem like a workable approach :(

On them up-side, people did like the idea of producing catalog items.
Yehya volunteered and Annika also said she will look into it. Klaus
intends to pick up more items after he completes the current ones.

Actually I think I could do 1:1 sessions with Klaus' people during the
ICCHP conference to help them a bit with the English on the next batch
of catalog items. That is probably the most we will get out of it.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best,
   Shadi