RE: Meeting Cancelled

Regrets, in a competing conference call.

Mark
From: Annika Nietzio <an@ftb-volmarstein.de>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:56 AM
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Subject: Re: Meeting Cancelled

My regrets as well.

Kind regards
Annika

--
Annika Nietzio
email an@ftb-volmarstein.de

Forschungsinstitut Technologie und Behinderung (FTB)
der Evangelischen Stiftung Volmarstein
Grundschoetteler Str. 40  D-58300 Wetter/Ruhr  Germany

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.  It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it fromyour system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.