Re: For RDWG to forward: Call for Papers: Accessible E-Learning - Online Symposium

Hi Justin, Silvia, all,

It is now time to spread this as widely as possible to ensure sufficient
submissions in the short timelines we have!

See the distribution lists and coordinate with the other RDWG
participants who can help you spread this message:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists

Best,
   Shadi