Re: [for review] Accessible E-Learning

Dear all,

I really enjoyed reading the CFP of the Accessible E-learning Online Symposium. I find this topic fascinating and hope I can contribute more in the symposium.

— In Gaps and challenges in accessibility of e-learning systems:

I would rephrase: Accessibility of e-learning environments when they are used by means of non-conventional devices (such as mobile devices in m-learning contexts and smart TVs in t-learning). > Accessibility in m-learning (using mobile devices) and t-learning (using smart TVs) as well as e-learning environments by means of non-conventional devices.

Because, as far as I know, mobile devises are the main devise in eLearning in poor and developing countries.(did not find exactly how frequent in comparison with other devises).

— The acronym "(LCMS)" after its definition, is not further used in the CFP.

— A fullstop is missing here: "Accessibility of e-learning assessments... "

All the best,
Luz