Re: [for review] Accessible E-Learning

From: Luz Rello <luzrello@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:45:33 +0200
Cc: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Dear all,

I really enjoyed reading the CFP of the Accessible E-learning Online Symposium. I find this topic fascinating and hope I can contribute more in the symposium.

 In Gaps and challenges in accessibility of e-learning systems:

I would rephrase: Accessibility of e-learning environments when they are used by means of non-conventional devices (such as mobile devices in m-learning contexts and smart TVs in t-learning). > Accessibility in m-learning (using mobile devices) and t-learning (using smart TVs) as well as e-learning environments by means of non-conventional devices.

Because, as far as I know, mobile devises are the main devise in eLearning in poor and developing countries.(did not find exactly how frequent in comparison with other devises).

 The acronym "(LCMS)" after its definition, is not further used in the CFP.

 A fullstop is missing here: "Accessibility of e-learning assessments... "

All the best,
Luz