Von: Shadi Abou-Zahra [mailto:shadi@w3.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 01. Oktober 2013 13:56
An: RDWG
Betreff: [for review] Accessible E-Learning

RDWG,

Ref:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Call_for_papers:_Accessible_E-learning_Online_Symposium

Please review the call for papers for upcoming symposium on Accessible E-Learning and send any comments you have for discussion to the list.

Regards,
   Shadi

--
Shadi Abou-Zahra - http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/ Activity Lead, W3C/WAI International Program Office Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT WG) Research and Development Working Group (RDWG)