Re: RDWG Charter Renewal

Hello everyone,

I really like the idea of research discussion meetings and I'd like to tie
this with the discussions we had now and then about a little bit more
informal channel of communication and engagement from researchers. So, I
was thinking that these discussions could lead to the writing of short blog
posts summarizing the discussion and presenting the main outcomes whatever
they are (research questions/ ideas/ debates/ etc.). Given that we allow
comments on these blog posts, this could help the discussions to be kept
alive and open to public even after their end.

Regards,
Christos

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/