RE: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 20 March 2013

Regrets from me for today.

Dave

From: Silvia Mirri [mailto:silvia.mirri@unibo.it]
Sent: 20 March 2013 12:37
To: RDWG
Subject: R: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 20 March 2013

Regrets from me as well

Silvia

Da: Christos Kouroupetroglou [mailto:chris.kourou@gmail.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 20 marzo 2013 13:06
A: Hakkinen, Mark T
Cc: Simon Harper; RDWG

Regrets from me too...

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/ <http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/>
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/ <http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/>

2013/3/20 Hakkinen, Mark T <mhakkinen@ets.org>

Regrets due to the earlier start time.

Regarding agenda item on Haptics and Smart Images, I will be updating the wiki entry before next week's meeting.

Mark