Re: Metrics Note - Requires Your Attention!

Hi everyone,

first of all: I agree with the answers to the comments.
I only have two small comments regarding the changes in the text.

Section 3.5

The metric computed as a result of this process is a failure rate that
takes into account also the logic underlying necessary, sufficient
<ins>techniques</ins> and common failures for each SC.

Section 4.2

How does the validity of guidelines affect <del>on</del> the validity of
metrics?

Regards
Annika

--
Annika Nietzio
email an@ftb-volmarstein.de

Forschungsinstitut Technologie und Behinderung (FTB)
der Evangelischen Stiftung Volmarstein
Grundschoetteler Str. 40  D-58300 Wetter/Ruhr  Germany