Re: congratulations + irc notes

Thanks a lot!

We also enjoyed it very much!

I would espcially like to thank all group members for their comments and
help in building up this symposium. Your tips were invaluable!

And since this thread started with the irc notes... I 'd like to thank once
more Shadi for the impeccable support on the lines (despite my "efforts" to
mess things up with my usual technical problems) ;-)

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/