[sharpic/rdwg-note] Consider Adding Fujutsi Platfrom to Related Work! (issue #19)

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:14:55 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
New issue 19: Consider Adding Fujutsi Platfrom to Related Work!

Yeliz Yesilada:

FYI. Seems interesting as background to the Mobile Accessibility Report that we are working on. As HTML continues to evolve into a platform the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG) become increasingly critical for web accessibility, especially in the mobile arena.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group