Call for Internal Review - Mobile Note

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:07:58 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

Could I ask you to read The Mobile Note Internal draft at:

for next weeks meeting. If you can't attend please send us comments by
email, otherwise we'll take it that you are happy with the wording.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group