Fwd: [sharpic/rdwg-note] [Introduction] Scope "mobile web devices" (issue #7)

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:38:37 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

New issue 7: [Introduction] Scope "mobile web devices"
https://bitbucket.org/sharpic/rdwg-note/issue/7/introduction-scope-mobile-web-devices

Yeliz Yesilada:

What do we mean my mobile web devices? Describe the scope of "mobile web devices"! Is it the fact that they are mobile or is it the fact that they are small?

Define them and also put the scope properly.

following the issue.