Step-by-Step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:42:50 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I'm creating a Step-by-Step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Step-by-Step_Guide_for_Symposium_Chairs/Editors

Can anyone who is interested take a look at this and add any more
information and additional pages they think are useful. I also have the
Template for the Note I've created - but I'm not sure where it should go
yet.

cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk