Step-by-Step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:42:50 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I'm creating a Step-by-Step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors at:

Can anyone who is interested take a look at this and add any more
information and additional pages they think are useful. I also have the
Template for the Note I've created - but I'm not sure where it should go

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group