Please Read

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:27:48 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

thanks for your comments today and could I encourage everyone to read
the Mobile Note DRAFT at

Before next week - we will be going through it paragraph by paragrath
looking for changes, comments, additions, retractions, agreements and
disagreements. Anything and Everything!

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group