RE: regrets (Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 09 Jan 2013)

also regrets, dodging fires in New South Wales

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Yehya Mohamad
Sent: ‎9‎ ‎January‎ ‎2013 ‎4‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Subject: Re: regrets (Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 09 Jan 2013)

regrets from me as well, I will be on the road

Best regards,

Yehya

On 09.01.2013 09:16, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Unfortunately I will be unable to participate on today's call.
>
> Regards,
>   Shadi
>

> On 20.12.2012 11:46, Simon Harper wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Also, please remember to feed the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki

>> All topics are welcome, the scope of this group is potentially
>> unlimited!
>>
>> The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 09 Jan 2013 at:
>>   - *14:30-15:30 Manchester (UK) Local Time* Currently  - UTC / UK
>> time (GMT)
>>   -  15:30-16:30 Central European Time (CET)
>>   -  09:30-10:30 US Eastern time (ET )
>>   -  22:30-23:30 Western Australia (WST)
>>
>> Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
>> time for your specific location:
>>   - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

>> The teleconference information is: (Passcode 7394 - "RDWG")
>>   * +1.617.761.6200
>>   * SIP / VoIP - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

>> We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
>>   * IRC server: irc.w3.org
>>   * port: 6665
>>   * channel: #rd
>>
>> ================================
>> AGENDA (Items not Covered will be Carried Forward to the Following
>> Week):
>>
>> Chair: Harper_Simon
>>
>> Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)
>> [sharper]
>>
>> Agenda+ Text Customisation Note EARLY DRAFT -
>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report [shawn/david]
>>
>> Agenda+ Mobile Note DRAFT -
>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2094833/RDWG%20Mobile%20Note.html
>> [yeliz/peter/simon]
>>
>> Agenda+ Issues and Actions (Standing Item):
>> https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/ [sharper]
>>
>> Agenda+ Any Other Business (Standing Item) [sharper]
>>

>> ================================
>>

>> Last weeks - and previous minutes can be found at:
>>   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/minutes-history>
>>
>> Keep on-top of scribing at:
>>   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes>
>>
>> Links to Key Documents:
>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/

>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/process

>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/planning

>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki

>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-rd/

>> Cheers

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B