Metrics Note - Requires Your Attention!

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:20:37 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

This week we discussed the Metrics Note - and the comments we received;
these are below. We agreed to send a joint email out to the people who
commented detailing our responses and the reasons for them. In this case
we have a document detailing this information, could you look it over
and raise any questions or concerns with the responses - so that we can
clear this up next week (we know the first 4 or so need expanding).

Metrics Note:

Diffs after Changes:

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group