Antw: Re: updates (was Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 10 April 2013)

Regrest due to an other meeting
Klaus

>>> Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk> 10.04.2013 09:07 >>>
Thanks for this Shadi,

I'll include it in the minutes.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk