updates (was Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 10 April 2013)

Hi Simon,

Regrets due to travel. See some more comments inline:

On 5.4.2013 19:19, Simon Harper wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Also, please remember to feed the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki
> All topics are welcome, the scope of this group is potentially unlimited!
>
> The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 10 April 2013 at:
>   - *14:30-15:30 Manchester (UK) Local Time* Currently  - UTC / UK time (GMT)
>   -  15:30-16:30 Central European Time (CET)
>   -  09:30-10:30 US Eastern time (ET )
>   -  22:30-23:30 Western Australia (WST)
>
> Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
> time for your specific location:
>   - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
>
> The teleconference information is: (Passcode 7394 - "RDWG")
>   * +1.617.761.6200 or SIP phone call zakim via zakim@voip.w3.org
>   * SIP / VoIP - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
>
> We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
>   * IRC server: irc.w3.org
>   * port: 6665
>   * channel: #rd
>
> ================================
> AGENDA (Items not Covered will be Carried Forward to the Following Week):
>
> Chair: Harper_Simon
>
> Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments) [sharper]
>
> Agenda+ F-2-F Meeting Status (Update to the Dist. List)  [shadi]

I have not yet been able to confirm a meeting room. Unfortunately it
looks like we won't be able to hold the meeting as it is too close.

The few of us who are available to meet after W4A anyway could have an
informal sub-group meeting on a particular topic and bring back the
results of this meeting to the larger group. We would need to identify a
work item that is best done face-to-face in a sub-group. This could be
something like drafting up a document outline or similar. Maybe we could
review the wiki list and brainstorm some additional topics?

Of course we could just go to the beach as well... ;)

> Agenda+ Metrics W3C Note Status (Update to the Dist. List)  [shadi]

Still on my plate.

> Agenda+ Charter Discussions (10m)  [sharper]

Thank you for the input so far. Several useful comments have been raised
on the list. I've tried to capture some in a first draft but I've not
yet integrated all comments:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/charter4 (draft new RDWG Charter)

Regards,
   Shadi