Re: RDWG Charter Renewal

Thanks Dave!

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk