Re: RDWG Charter Renewal

Hi All,

The new charter also looks good to me.

When I read it though, I had the following questions:

1. In the mission statement, it says "...suggest research questions", is the mission suggesting research questions or "suggesting research directions"?
2. For the scope, would it be useful to add that RDWG is also "Proving a form/platform for researchers to get together and discuss web accessibility research directions"?
3. Regarding the deliverables, I don't think "internationalization" got enough attention and interest in the group, would it be better to remove it?
4. Regarding Deliverables, would it be useful to add "Brainstorm Discussions" where meetings are dedicated for informal discussions and the discussions are minuted (including the experts meeting we had once). or may be this is too informal to be included as a deliverable, not sure!

Regards,
Yeliz Yesilada.