From: Simon Harper [simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 28 March 2013 12:23 AM
To: RDWG
Subject: RDWG Charter Renewal

Hi Again,

So the RDWG charter is up for renewal.

Shadi and I will be making changes - but we would like you to read
through it and see if you would like any changes. These may the addition
of deliverables or the removal of deliverables or focus.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/charter3
UAWG Charter is also on-line as an example of best practice
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/uawg_charter

Please send you comments to the list.

Further, we've noticed that meetings can be quite managerial and so it
is our desire to put the research back into them by making 1 or 2
meetings a month research discussions only? Does this sound like
something you'd like - again comments to the list please.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B