Re: more announcements?

Hi Shadi,

so for me I think this is fine - the more noise the better as we have
been quite up to yet - I'd hope that this will settle down - but I think
these emails give an impression that we are now getting going - and are
open for business.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk