RDWG: tc4r Update

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:59:21 -0500
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, DavidSloan <DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
Hi RDWG folks,

Here's a brief update on the Text Customization for Readability Symposium.

We sent notifications to authors on Thursday 11 Oct. Several submissions were close but would need editing to be good contributions to the symposium; therefore we invited most authors to edit and resubmit. We expect to accept 8-10 papers, depending on how they address the reviewers' comments.

I've modified the timetable to reflect that we're not doing a rebuttal, but are inviting resubmissions.

<http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline#FINAL_Timeline_for_Topics_3_.26_4_on_19_Nov_.26_3_Dec>

Regards,
~Shawn & Dave