RDWG Wiki

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:46:49 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at the wiki and I think it is getting alittle to big
to be on one page. I'm going to start some changes on Friday, which
should simplfy things - starting with making the main page more menu like.

So this will say:

1) Research Topics (view or suggest)
2) Instructions for Authors
3) Step-by-step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors

Don't worry - nothing will be lost as we have version control, and I'll
copy the Current Main Page into 'discussion'The current research topics
will then move to 'Research Topics'.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk