RE: This week's teleconference

My apologies as well - I too will be in Melbourne

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivienne CONWAY [mailto:v.conway@ecu.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2012 9:47 PM
To: simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk; RDWG
Subject: This week's teleconference

Regrets for this week's meeting, as I'll be travelling to OZeWAI in Melbourne.

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(cs)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.
v.conway@ecu.edu.au
v.conway@webkeyit.com
Mob: 0415 383 673

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.