Re: Antw: Re: [important] group input on Easy-to-Read symposium

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 08:58:58 +0000
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: Klaus Miesenberger <Klaus.Miesenberger@jku.at>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
What about adding extra fields to the submission system? Extend the
abstract part to include all fields required for the extended abstract?
This already hands deletes updates etc?

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk